Grill Fire in Oklahoma City
Our crews worked their way through a major fire damaged contents cleaning job caused by a grill fire. This was a heavily damaged piece of antique home decor that has been wiped down prior to the photo. After using the UltraSONIC cleaning machine, this was the end result. Our UltraSONIC cleaning machine is one thing that makes this SERVPRO franchise so unique. In having that feature, we are able to be more thorough in our cleaning process. If you have fire/smoke damage in your home or office, call SERVPRO of Moore and we will help make it "Like it never even happened."